Friday, August 20, 2010

Why Do Guys Like You After You've moved on?

There is this guy named Andrew that I had a huge crush on. He never ever noticed or even spoke to me in class. I would even sit next to him on purpose or ask him a question about something just to get his attn. One time he completely ignored me and asked another girl if she could help me. WTF? So finally a few weeks before the semester ended he talks to me and flirts asks me where I am from? Gave me compliments, etc....but doesn't ask me for my phone number. The thing is I was involved with someone else around the time Andrew came up to me.


It was so weird because I felt like I was apart of a movie when he came up to me, it was exactly how I imagined.





What I do not get is, when you are not thinking about your crush anymore, why do they then decide to come up to you?


wtf... :-OWhy Do Guys Like You After You've moved on?
because you never know what you have until you don't have it anymoreWhy Do Guys Like You After You've moved on?
Its human nature to want things you shouldnt or cannot have. Girls do the same things. Insert a female's name in the place of ';Andrew'; and swap out girl for guy.
because men and women (everyone ) always want something they cant have..

No comments:

Post a Comment