Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you flirt with your crush if he's shy?

I like this guy but I dont know if he likes me. I want to show him i'm interested by flirting, but he is a little shy and im afraid i'll scare him away (or make a fool of myself)





any tips?How do you flirt with your crush if he's shy?
Don't approach shyly. If he's the shy one, you have to be confident. Generally, opposites attract, but in your case don't be overly pushy. Just strong enough to gain his confidence and trust. And good choice, shy guys are usually better in the long run than outgoing guys!! Good luck ;)How do you flirt with your crush if he's shy?
I have the same problem!


but actually im the shy one Ha.!


anyway you should sit next or by him and tell him hey


or ';lemme get yo digits';


You would want to start first off simple.Its easier if you talk to him through text.


Hope i Helped. :)
take it slowly. first just try having a conversation with him. and definitly smile, it'll seem welcoming. but don't creepily smile. and once you guys talk, then try touching his arm or something during the conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment