Friday, August 20, 2010

How to flirt better with my crush that I majorly like?!! please please help!!?

Okay, so I really like this one boy. I have no idea if he likes me though because one day he is like, talking to me all day and being flirty, and the next day, I'm like, oh dang, he doesn't like me!


My question is: how can I flirt better? Because a TON of times when he talks to me in Art and by our lockers (hes two down from me! :D) he always goes ';hey what's up? How's your day been?'; and stuff like that. Normally, I just say like ';nothingggg'; in like a kind of suspicious voice, or I act annoyed. I just don't know how else to act!!


So also, he is in all of my classes (no joke!) and a lot of times I will look up at him and he will be staring at me. Basically every time he does that, I just get so nervous that I quickly look away. This is because, idk how to describe it, but his eyes are like, this really beautiful blue, and so its like, idk like, just really amazing. Sometime it makes me like, almost get the goosebumps because he's just so perfect! haha. And so yes, how can i flirt better?!! please help!


p.s. I'm 13 if that really matters.


oh BTW: I'm good at flirting with other guys, just not with my crush because I get so nervous! :P


-Skye:)How to flirt better with my crush that I majorly like?!! please please help!!?
just kiss him. you will lose the butterflys that way
  • sexy myspace
  • bank rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment