Friday, August 20, 2010

ONLY boys answer from experince.?

Boys answer from experince only, i dont want to hear about how genuine boys CAN be.


i KNOW they can be rsponsible and caring.


when theyre not 14.


is it possible, boys, have you EVER truly, liked a girl for who she was.


i mean, sure, you liked her body.


but that just made her better, it wasnt the base reason for your crush and/or relationship, right?





i guess what im really asking is:


if you are/when you were a teenage boy, did you ever truly have a good relationshop where you could honestly say you loved the girl, never snuck behind her back, or even flirted?


not that flirting os off limits when dating.


its just.....have you ever been COMPLETELY, honestl in love with a girl, and not even had the slightest thogugh of being disloyal?





when you were young and hormonal, keep in mind.


;]


boys answe only, please.





ONLY boys answer from experince.?
As a 15 year old guy, having dated 5 girls, none of the relationships having ended well, I can honestly say that I don't think I've been in love yet.





You see all these teenagers saying ';OMG I WUBB YOUUU1!'; and maybe there's a rare chance that one of them will end up marrying like 10 years from now. But I don't think that we're mentally old enough to be able to grasp the concept of love.





Honestly, we're teenagers, our hormones are on steroids for the next few years, so there's like puppy love and whatnot at our age, but I'm doubting that there's true, honest, love. ONLY boys answer from experince.?
i started a 3 year relationship with a girl when i was 15. not once did i cheat on her or do anything with anyone else. i really loved her. the only reason we arent together anymore is because she moved away. we are still great friends. so yes, i think it is possible, but it's rare. it's hard to commit to something at that young. i (think i) did.
don't mean to rain on your parade but i guarantee no YOUNG teenage boy has ever been in love! they may say that they are...but they are not! they are too young to have really experience real emotions! when your young and you feel strong feelings about someone you always tend to call it love just because you have never experienced something so powerful...but its not love...just wait REAL love will come later in life...after many broken hearts!
yea i was that close with the girl but i cant say i ever loved her. i really,really,really,really liked her but no i didn't love her. it was close to love but I'd call it deep like
well hate to burst your bubble. 14 year olds don't fall in love. They have feelings and emotions and crushes and crazy hormones. Not love.
You don't fully understand love until your older and willing to make sacrifices and go though heartache
well I'm 14 1/2 and i feel that I've been in love with this girl Rachel for 4 years now. I think it is love. I've always tried to be loyal. I know that I'm human and she is and i have forgave her for cheating before. She has been the only thing i could think about forever. when i first met her me and my friends were setting around the school courtyard and laughing at her looks, but she started crying and as the sweet sensitive guy of the bunch i went over to talk to her, we got started talking and we were going out in 1 week. she started to touch her looks up. but girl ill tell you that the important thing is that your beautiful on the inside
I do not think that most boys are able to love when they are teens Like you are talking about.





we mature a lot slower then Girls do, so when you talk about a boy at age 14 think of it like a girl at age 8 or so in their maturity level.





Love is different for every one and in every person that you ';love'; it is different. mostly it is lust that boys get at that age i feel,





but for me no i can not say that i was too messed up to be able to have a true ';loving'; relationship with anyone in my teenage years.





good luck
when i was younger i used to be a jerk. i used to flirt all the time and mess around with girls just because i could. when i had girlfriends i would try not to cheat but i had not developed self control. i had decided not to have a girlfriend until i learned to respect girls for the beautiful jewels that they are. i am now with a girl that i fell in love with before actually meeting her face to face. I began to talk on the phone one day after a friend gave her my number. we would talk for hours, one day actually talking for 6 hours strait, and actually talking. she knew thing about me many of my friends didn't know, and it was the same for me. when i finally met her personally i lost myself in her eyes. her smile drove me crazy, and being away from her sucks. i love her. I'm in love with her. oh yeah I'm 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment