Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I get a date to my upcoming dance?

Im 14 almost 15 and I'm from a town where unless your crazy popular you don't date. So yeah I've never had a boyfriend, but I'm pretty I guess. I don't really have alot of guy friends, so I don't have a date to an upcoming formal-ish dance this week. What can I do that will boost my chances of getting one before time runs out? I don't like anyone, so don't be like ';flirt with your crush';. Please help!How can I get a date to my upcoming dance?
Go stag and see who interests you at the dance. Have fun.How can I get a date to my upcoming dance?
make yourself known!


make eye contact with any cute boys,


if you have a friend that's dead popular, get to know people through her.


talk to boys in any lessons/classes you have,


if your pretty, then just go for it. be nice and laugh alot, boys will like your personality then aswell, which is just as important :)


TALK to boys as much as you can, and when its possible, show interest. I'm sure they'll take the hint :)


You also try going for a guy thats not so popular maybe ?


hope this helps.
you could always as one of your guy friends you do have if they dont have a date





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090620044238AAeoF04
If you don't like anyone, don't get a date. Otherwise, you're very pretty, so just ask whoever you want.
sell tickets for a raffle and you be the prize, you dont hae zits do you i use peroxide on mine
oh c'mon you have to be interested in at least 1 boy if not then I would go with friends
flirt with your teacher
hope u will adte some one in upcoming ur dance... i can date u easily
  • ltd
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment